Need more iPad news? Who doesn’t! It’s practically a life-giving force at this point. Anyhow, the fine chaps over at iFixit have taken apart an iPad for all to see. It nicely complements the FCC’s own handiwork from a few hours ago.
While the FCC took apart a pre-production unit, the iFixit guys have taken apart an honest-to-goodness retail iPad. It’s the same thing so, so many people will be playing with later today. “Look, I can browse the Internet!”
To everyone waiting in line to buy an iPad today, boa sorte!
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 2003
- Overview IFixit believe that repair reduces e-waste, saves people money, and teaches engineering. Fixers from all over the world have helped write thousands of repair manuals for everything from cellphones to appliances to clothing. Why do we do it? Because most companies even those that make great products donâ€™t provide repair parts or repair documentation. Too often, people donâ€™t have the means …
- Location San Luis Obispo, CA
- Categories Digital Media, Hardware, Software
- Founders Luke Soules, Kyle Wiens
- Website http://ifixit.com
- Full profile for iFixit