DJ gear is unique in audio in that more than any other equipment, it has to be flashy and able to take a pounding. Usually in the form of spilt beer. My main concern with Pioneer’s new DJM-2000 is how the touchscreen will react to the rough-and-tumble world of house music and ecstasy. But it still looks gorgeous. And you can hook in up to 4 CDJ turntables. 4! Unless you spontaneously grew extra limbs, I’m not sure why you would need that kind of power.
Specifications after the jump.
- Number of Channels: Audio x4, Mic x1
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 42 W
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Dimensions: 16.9in(W) x 16.1in(D) x 4.3in(H)
- Headroom: 19dB
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- A/D, D/A Converter: 24bit, 32bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107 dB (LINE)