Woo! It’s finally over with. Panasonic has completed its acquisition of Sanyo, which has been in the works for some time now. Hopefully it’s a good thing for Sanyo, and I’m sure we’ll see Sanyo branding for a long time to come.
Just thought you should know.
- Founded 1918
- Overview Panasonic Japan manufactures and sells various electronic and electric products under the Panasonic brand name worldwide. The company provides digital AV products, including flat TVs and projectors, Blu-ray disc players and recorders, Blu-ray disc theaters, DVD players and recorders, DVD home theaters, digital cameras, digital video cameras, dual cameras, accessories, and other products; mobile …
- Location Kadoma, 32
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Software, Navigation
- Website http://www.panasonic.net/
- Full profile for Panasonic
- Founded 1950
- Overview SANYO Electric Group, by developing unique technologies and offering excellent products and sincere services, seeks to become a corporation that is loved and trusted by people around the world. The Group seeks to become" as indispensable as the Sun" for the people of the world.
- Location San Diego, CA
- Categories Hardware, Software
- Founders Toshio Iue
- Website http://www.sanyo.com
- Full profile for Sanyo