Just like last.fm, Xbox 360 owners looking to socialize with friends on Twitter and Facebook via Xbox Live must have a Gold Membership. Just a little nugget that popped up in the price cut announcement from earlier that we thought you might want to know about.
Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be required for Twitter and Facebook when they are available, and is required for Netflix. Games, media content and Netflix membership are sold separately; a hard drive is required for storage.
- Founded 2004
- Overview Facebook is an online social networking service that allows its users to connect with friends and family as well as make new connections. It provides its users with the ability to create a profile, update information, add images, send friend requests, and accept requests from other users. Its features include status update, photo tagging and sharing, and more. Facebook’s profile structure includes …
- Location Menlo Park, CA
- Categories Colleges, Education, Identity Management, Social Media, Communities
- Website http://www.facebook.com
- Full profile for Facebook
- Founded 2006
- Overview Twitter is a global social networking platform that allows its users to send and read 140-character messages known as “tweets”. It enables registered users to read and post their tweets through the web, short message service (SMS), and mobile applications. As a global real-time communications platform, Twitter has more than 400 million monthly visitors and 255 million monthly active users around …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories SMS, Blogging Platforms, Messaging, Software, Information Services
- Website http://www.twitter.com/
- Full profile for Twitter
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360