Our buddies at iFixIt are tearing down a 13-inch MacBook Pro as we speak, adding images throughout the day as they tear out her delicate innards.
You can follow iFixIt on Twitter to see what they’re up to right now. It appears they have opened the box and looked at the battery. While this may not be as exciting as Baby Jessica falling down the well, but it’s fun.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 2003
- Overview IFixit believe that repair reduces e-waste, saves people money, and teaches engineering. Fixers from all over the world have helped write thousands of repair manuals for everything from cellphones to appliances to clothing. Why do we do it? Because most companies even those that make great products donâ€™t provide repair parts or repair documentation. Too often, people donâ€™t have the means …
- Location San Luis Obispo, CA
- Categories Digital Media, Hardware, Software
- Founders Luke Soules, Kyle Wiens
- Website http://ifixit.com
- Full profile for iFixit