SanDisk may be the target of yet another buy out attempt. Rumors are starting to go around again that both Samsung and Toshiba are looking to make an attempt. Analysts are skeptical, but no one knows anything for sure as none of the companies involved wanted to comment.
Most likely it’ll be the same situation as last year, when Sandisk told Samsung to take a hike. Money will no doubt talk, but Sandisk is looking for $60 a share, and Samsung is only willing to pay $25 currently. Kind of a gap there.
- Founded 1988
- Overview Founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, an internationally recognized authority on non-volatile memory technology, SanDisk has grown to become the world's largest supplier of innovative flash memory data storage products. Serving both consumers (with more than 200,000 retail storefronts worldwide) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), SanDisk designs, develops, manufactures and markets flash …
- Location Milpitas, CA
- Categories Curated Web
- Website http://www.sandisk.com
- Full profile for SanDisk
- Founded 1939
- Overview Toshiba Corporation is a manufacturer and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products spanning information and communications systems; digital consumer products; electronic devices and components; power systems, including nuclear energy; industrial and social infrastructure systems; and home appliances. Today, it operates a global network of more than 740 companies, with 204,000 worldwide …
- Location Tokyo, 40
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.toshiba.co.jp
- Full profile for Toshiba Corporation