Nokia hasn’t had the best luck with the XpressMusic line so far; the 5610 XpressMusic had bad screens, and the 5800 XpressMusic had no shortage of problems at launch. Ignoring the fact that the XpressMusic name is apparently cursed, Nokia has announced 3 more “Comes With Music“-focused handsets.
From left to right, above:
This is the one we’re most excited about – we loves us some QWERTY keyboards.
- Full Qwerty Keyboard
- NGage support
- 280 Euros ($357) before taxes and subsidies, Q3 of 2009
- FM Radio
- Available in Graphite or Red
- 1 day of audio playback, or 10 hours of talk time
- “Powerful” loudspeaker
- “Less than 40 euros” ($51 USD) before taxes and subsidies, Q2 of 2009
- 3.5mm jack
- 26 hours of playback
- 160 euros ($205 USD), Q3 of 2009
Unfortunately, US availability hasn’t been announced for any of these phones. It might be a tough sell unless they coax a carrier into a deep subsidy, but we wouldn’t mind seeing the 5730 hit US shores – that keyboard looks nice and comfortable.