Fire up iTunes and you’ll find, for the first time, TV shows from the four major networks (ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox) in HD. It’s still $2.99 per HD episode, and that includes a standard-def version of the TV show for your iPhone or iPod.
HD shows now include hits like Lost, CSI, 30 Rock and The Office.
But we all know The Shield is the best show on TV now, so whatever.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1946
- Overview ABC is a media company that develops, produces, and distributes entertainment content on television and online. The company offers WATCH ABC, a live stream service that allows its users to view its network live or on-demand on various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers. ABC was purchased by Capital Cities in 1985 and became Capital Cities/ABC until the Walt Disney Company …
- Location New York, NY
- Categories Digital Media, Social Media, Media and Entertainment, News
- Website http://abc.go.com
- Full profile for ABC