Just a quick note regarding iTunes. Apple has updated it to version 8.0.1, and this release fixes a few quirks that no doubt annoyed some of you. The bug that caused iTunes to copy over HD versions of a TV show with an SD version is now squashed. Genius also sees some attention: when creating a Genius playlist, the song you’re basing the playlist on no longer stops playing.
Just “Check for Updates” from within iTunes and you’re good to go (so come on Davey sing me something that I know).
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 2005
- Overview Genius.com, is the leading provider of Marketing Automation and demand generation solutions that enable both marketing and sales users to quickly identify and connect with their best prospects, without IT. Customer use Genius solutions to automate email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that deliver the most qualified leads directly to their frontline sales reps, so they can immediately follow-up …
- Location San Mateo, California
- Categories Marketing Automation, Sales and Marketing, Software
- Founders Scott Mersy, David Thompson
- Website http://www.genius.com
- Full profile for Genius.com
- Description iTunes is a digital media player app that can be used to play, download, and organize digital audio and more.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes