Yo yo yo, what’s the hizzy yo? I’m headed down to the T-Mobile store cause I want to get me a funnerer phone than the LG Voyagerer. See, the phone makes you smarterer, coolerer, and funerer than all the other phones out there and the sheer fact that I’m writing this proves that T-Mobile is trying to make this campaign viruserer than all the other campaigns out there and is aiming for wayward youth.
- Founded 2010
- Overview Individuals and Fortune 500 companies use Smarterer to help close the gap between the skills they have and the skills they need. Their dynamic assessment engine leverages the freshest crowdsourced tests around, to rapidly pinpoint skill level with a credible score. In November 2014, Pluralsight, the global leader in online learning for serious software developers, IT specialists and creative technologists, …
- Location Boston, MA
- Categories Education, Human Resources, Enterprise Software
- Founders Michael Kowalchik
- Website http://www.smarterer.com
- Full profile for Smarterer