iTunes 9 Ideashttp://seesmic.com/embeds/wrapper.swf
The Internet wunderkind Kevin Rose nailed the last Apple announcement and is now organizing a virtual spitball’n season ’bout what Apple should do with iTunes 9. Who knows if Jobs’ watching, or cares, but so far with all the responses, it’s a wealth of fresh ideas. Best of all, you can add your own by clicking the Reply button on the top right.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description iTunes is a digital media player app that can be used to play, download, and organize digital audio and more.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes
- Bio Kevin Rose is CEO of HODINKEE, and on the advisory board of the Tony Hawk Foundation, Google Ventures, and Harlan Estate. Previously Kevin founded Digg, Revision3, and was a General Partner at Google Ventures. Accolades: "Top 25 Angel Investors", Bloomberg "Top 25 Web Celebrities", Forbes "Top 25 Most Influential People on the Web", Time "Most Influential People on the Web", Businessweek "Top …
- Full profile for Kevin Rose