Will wonders never cease? It wasn’t so long ago that water-cooling your CPU or video card meant expensive modifications at the risk of ruining your whole setup. This MSI GeForce N280GTX is already set up with water cooling, and what’s more, it only takes up one slot! Now you can actually have dual water-cooled GeForces, something that sounds like something you upgrade your Zealots with in Starcraft.
- Founded 2006
- Overview MSi has always been focused on creating a solution to the high-energy consumption of hot, costly halogen lights in a myriad of applications – particularly in Retail, Hospitality, Museums and Furniture. Today, MSiXPAR’s are getting rave reviews across the nation, including the coveted INC500 award Top 500 fastest growing companies in America.
- Location Boca Raton, FL
- Categories Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.msissl.com
- Full profile for MSI
- Founded 1993
- Overview Nvidia specializes in the manufacture of graphics-processor technologies for workstations, desktop computers, and mobile devices. The company, based in Santa Clara, California, is a major supplier of integrated circuits used for personal-computer motherboard chipsets, graphics processing units (GPUs), and game-consoles.
- Location Santa Clara, CA
- Categories GPU, Hardware, Software, Virtualization
- Website http://www.nvidia.com
- Full profile for Nvidia