I give up. I’ve been pining over this damn device for months and months and this is the straw that broke the camel’s back. Whether it’s AT&T or RIM’s fault, I don’t care, but I’m not waiting until October. You’ve lost me, RIM. Android all the way!
Oh, BGR is reporting that the higher ups at AT&T have revealed the Bold will be available in stores on the 2nd of October. He speculates that a full-on launch will be the 6th.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2015
- Overview Bold is a platform for writing long-form content at work. Use cases include things like engineering tutorials, product specs, memos, onboarding docs, etc.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Enterprise, Content, Publishing
- Founders David Byttow, Ben South Lee
- Website http://bold.io
- Full profile for Bold