It’s all rumor and hearsay at this point, but Kevin seems to have decent sources, so we’ll believe him for now. Tasty salted pretzel from the corner vendor. Yum. Video detailing new iPods, iTunes and OS X after the jump. I may have to eat my hat or something now.
– Revamp of entire iPod line.
– Small cosmetic changes to Touch, Nano to see significant redesign (see pic below).
– iPods to see fairly large price drops to distance itself from the $199 iPhone.
– iPod touch 2.1 software, iPhone to get update very soon after.
– iTunes 8.0 (“it’s a big update w/new features”).
– All of this coming in the next 2-3 weeks.