The report is incredibly vague, but apparently Nintendo is going to be partnering with Fujifilm to create a new online photo-sharing service. Doubtless it will be a place where you can get business cards of your Miis, printouts of your record times on Mario Kart, and maybe posters of your favorite panoramas from Zelda.
I look forward to seeing my friends’ entire apartments plastered with Mii wares — it’s better than the current decor (digital picture frames, euuugh).
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Founded 1934
- Overview Fujifilm USA develops and sells consumer products and business products related to photography. It is the North American branch of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, a Japanese multinational photography and imaging company. The company serves various industries, including medical, graphic arts, optics, enterprise storage, motion picture, and photography. The company’s consumer products are categorized …
- Location Tokyo, 40
- Categories Photography, Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.fujifilm.com
- Full profile for FUJIFILM