In case you lost your Internets in the last two weeks, Microsoft will be discounting the Xbox 360 by $50, but no one has been able to confirm an exact date until now. A Gamespot employee passed along some camera phone pics to Kotaku revealing the exact date, which happens to be a day before Microsoft’s press conference on the eve of E3. There you have it, sports fans.
Now, what will Microsoft announce on Monday?
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Developer Tools, Cloud Computing, Software, Operating Systems
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Founded 1996
- Overview GameSpot is an online portal that offers news, reviews, previews, forums, and other content on video games. The portal covers PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U. GameSpot was launched in May 1996 and is based in Singapore.
- Location Singapore,
- Categories E-Commerce, Video Games, News
- Website http://www.gamespot.com
- Full profile for GameSpot
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360