Apparently Rogers of Canada will get the 3G BlackBerry in one week, June 25. I thought AT&T was getting the Bold in July? According to the BGR we may have to wait a bit longer for the Bold to hit stateside.
AT&T corporate is still telling their Fortune 500 customers that the Bold will launch in “July/August”.
I hope it’s not really August. It’s the one thing I’ve been looking forward to this year.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2015
- Overview Bold is a platform for writing long-form content at work. Use cases include things like engineering tutorials, product specs, memos, onboarding docs, etc.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Enterprise, Content, Publishing
- Founders David Byttow, Ben South Lee
- Website http://bold.io
- Full profile for Bold