John Mayer got the BlackBerry Bold.
His post looks like this post.
Very short sentences.
Funny how he got it early.
He says its blazing fast and looks like the New York Times.
Has he ever seen the New York Times?
It’s made of paper, not plastic.
And it doesn’t have a very high resolution.
Maybe she should compare it to a Curve.
Or a TV.
Why is John Mayer blogging about technology?
He is not Wil Wheaton.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2015
- Overview Bold is a platform for writing long-form content at work. Use cases include things like engineering tutorials, product specs, memos, onboarding docs, etc.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Enterprise, Content, Publishing
- Founders David Byttow, Ben South Lee
- Website http://bold.io
- Full profile for Bold