Say it ain’t so, Steven! Mr. “Hackers” Levy believes his wife threw Apple’s loaner MacBook Air into the recycling chute with all the other paper, leading him to believe that no, he’s the only stupid one and that everyone else with little expectation that a featherlight computer will end up in a pile of other office detritus would do the same thing. This, friends, is why I’m going to wear mine around my neck like Flava.
Gone, Without a Trace [NewsWeek]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The MacBook Air is a lightweight laptop with an aluminum unibody design.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for MacBook Air
- Bio Steven Levy is a journalist who writes about computers, technology, cryptography, internet, cyber security, privacy, and more. He is currently a senior writer at Wired Magazine, a monthly magazine that covers technology news. Prior to this, he worked as the senior editor, chief technology correspondent, and writer of a column called the Technologist at Newsweek. Levy’s works have appeared in …
- Full profile for Steven Levy