A little later today we’ll be interviewing Charles and Kai Huang from RedOctane (the guys who brought us Guitar Hero) and we wanted to share this opportunity with you folks so leave a comment or e-mail us at tips at crunchgear dot com with your questions. Thanks!
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, CA
- Categories eSports, Video Games, Gaming
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard
- Bio Charles Huang is a Vice President and the Chief Finance and Financial Analysis Officer of Equity Healthcare, within Blackstone’s Private Equity Operations Group. Prior to joining Blackstone in 2012, Mr. Huang worked in venture capital, focusing on health technology investing and actively supporting healthcare portfolio companies of Spark Capital. Prior to Spark Capital, while completing a dual …
- Full profile for Charles Huang
- Bio Kai is a Venture Partner at Idea Bulb Ventures. He is the co-founder and ex-CEO of RedOctane and the co-creator of the Guitar Hero video game franchise, acquired by Activision in June 2006. Kai was also co-founder and CEO of Adux Software, a software company developing solutions for the server appliance market. Prior to Adux Software, he was a consultant with Accenture, where he worked with Fortune …
- Full profile for Kai Huang