Here’s the Venus. Let’s forgot about the connotation of the name because there’s nothing girly about this phone. I’m pretty sure I like it more than the Voyager. Again, I didn’t have too much time with this one last month so a full review will follow next week. I just wish the entire screen was touch, but you can’t have everything in life. Enjoy the pics in the mean time.
- Founded 1958
- Overview LG is a South Korean multinational company which includes LG Electronics. LG Englewood Cliffs is a new building initiative that protects the palisades and creates homes for the growing U.S. workforce.
- Location Seoul, 11
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware, Software, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics
- Website http://www.lg.com
- Full profile for LG
- Founded 1983
- Overview Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company that operates 4G LTE and 3G networks as well as provides information and entertainment services. The company serves mass market, business, government, and wholesale customers by delivering broadband and other wireline and wireless communication innovations. Verizon Communications Wireless operates America’s largest wireless network …
- Location New York, NY
- Categories Information Technology, Mobile, Communications Infrastructure
- Website http://www.verizon.com/
- Full profile for Verizon Communications