The Parking Lot. I totally get this. Sony, you should probably take some notes because Microsoft clearly knows how to produce commercials that the general public can understand. Yeah, the balloon dropping of components is weird, but at least I know what’s going on. This is a clear indication that the Xbox 360 still owns the streets. Booyah!
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Developer Tools, Cloud Computing, Software, Operating Systems
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360