“Woe is me.” That has to be Sony’s motto of late because they’ve been attempting to put one fire out after another, literally. This time around it isn’t Dell that got burned, but Toshiba. In late May a Toshiba notebook caught fire and the culprit was a Sony battery, again. After an investigation it was found that the battery had a short circuit resulting in a fire crotch and I’m not talking about a redhead either. The list of models from Toshiba is extensive, so I’d take a look and take appropriate measures.