We love Nixie tubes. They are vacuum tubes once used as readouts for old timey electronics like nuclear reactor control rooms and James Bond villian bombs. Now you can build your own Nixie clock with the K7 Klok Kit, a $129 kit with everything you need to rock out like Goldfinger.
- Founded 2014
- Overview Nixie is a flyable and wearable camera that enables users to take creative pictures. The boomerang mode of the wearable camera takes a photo or video and flies back to the user.
- Location Palo Alto, CA
- Categories Photography, Robotics
- Founders Christoph Kohstall, Jelena Jovanovic
- Website http://flynixie.com/
- Full profile for Nixie Labs