Odnoklassniki.ru

  • DST completes purchase of Odnoklassniki.ru, exits Nasza-Klasa.pl

    DST completes purchase of Odnoklassniki.ru, exits Nasza-Klasa.pl

    Internet investment group Digital Sky Technologies (DST) today formally announced the acquisition of Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru, which we reported on last week. DST has bought out out the minority shareholders in Forticom Group Limited – which it now fully owns – and Odnoklassniki, and interestingly transferred its interest in the Polish social network Nasza-Klasa.pl… Read More

  • DST Tightens Its Grip On Russian Social Networking Scene Amidst IPO Plans

    Internet investment group Digital Sky Technologies (DST) today formally announced the acquisition of Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru, which we reported on last week. DST has bought out out the minority shareholders in Forticom Group Limited – which it now fully owns – and Odnoklassniki, and interestingly transferred its interest in the Polish social network Nasza-Klasa.pl… Read More

  • DST buys Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru

    DST buys Russian social network Odnoklassniki.ru

    The Internet investment group Digital Sky Technologies (DST) has acquired Odnoklassniki.ru, having previously owned an 80 percent interest in the Russian social network. The deal, reported to be valued between $14m and $28m, according to local newspaper Vedomosti, sees Odnoklassniki.ru founder, Albert Popkov, relinquish his remaining 20 per cent of the company. Popkov had raised several… Read More