Bill Clinton

  • President Bill Clinton Steps Into VR

    President Bill Clinton Steps Into VR

    As I mentioned during my VR panel at TC Disrupt last week, Bill Clinton has been messing around with virtual reality. Today, Felix & Paul Studios’ production “Inside Impact: East Africa” has hit both Oculus (Oculus Store for Gear VP Innovator Edition) and Facebook 360 degree video. Read More

  • Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%

    Andrei Cherny’s ‘Aspiration’ Brings The Investment Tools Of The 1% To The Other 99%

    At 39 years old, Andrey Cherny has advised presidents, consulted with Fortune 100 companies, worked as a state prosecutor, served as a Naval reserve officer, founded a think tank and policy journal, and written a couple of books. Now he’s adding entrepreneur to the list with the launch of Aspiration Partners LLC. Read More

  • Bill Clinton misses out on Tesla ride

    Apparently Bill Clinton was mere moments away from picking up chicks experiencing the finest in green transportation all over Burbank, California in a Telsa Roadster. Jeremy Snyder, general manager of the Los Angeles Tesla Store, handed a set of keys to Mr. Clinton at the end of a President’s Day luncheon after the former president expressed interest in driving a Roadster. Read More