You may associate TechCrunch with the sunny valleys of Northern California, but we’re ready to make it rain. We’re bringing our TC Meetups + Pitch-Off to the great, tech-centric city of Seattle. You can expect beer, great conversation, and a battle to the death to see which entrepreneurs can dazzle and excite in under sixty seconds. I mentioned there would be beer, right?
- Participants interested in competing in the pitch-off will have 60 seconds to explain why their startup is awesome. These products must currently be in stealth or private beta. Applications are now closed.
Office Hours details
- Office Hours are for companies selected for the Pitch-off, these 15 minute 1 on 1 talks will be held on the day of the event. We’ll hear about your company, give feedback, and talk about the best pitch strategy for the 60-second rapid-fire competition. Think of us as Adam Levine on The Voice. More information on Office Hours will follow in a post on TechCrunch.
- We will have 3-5 judges, including TechCrunch writers and local VCs, who will decide on the winners of the Pitch-Off. First place will receive a table in Startup Alley at the upcoming TechCrunch Disrupt. Second place will receive 2 tickets to the upcoming TechCrunch Disrupt. Third place will receive 1 ticket to the upcoming TechCrunch Disrupt.
- ShowBox at the Market – 1426 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
- Event runs from 6 PM – 10 PM
- This is a 21+ event.
Questions about the event? Please contact: email@example.com.
How To Become A Sponsor
- For more information on sponsorship packages and to discuss becoming a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re an investor, entrepreneur, dreamer or tech enthusiast, we want to see you at the event, so we can give you free beer and hear your thoughts. Come one, come all. It’s sure to be a night to remember.