London, prepare yourself for a visit from TechCrunch at the TC Meetup + Pitch-Off. It will be a time to remember with networking opportunities, and a battle to the death to see which entrepreneurs can dazzle and excite in under sixty seconds.
- Participants interested in competing in the pitch-off will have 60 seconds to explain why their startup is awesome. These products must currently be in stealth or private beta. Applications are here.
Office hours details
- Office Hours are for companies selected for the Pitch-off, these 15 minute 1 on 1 talks will be held on the day of the event. We’ll hear about your company, give feedback, and talk about the best pitch strategy for the 60-second rapid-fire competition. More information on Office Hours will follow in a post on TechCrunch.
- We will have 3 judges who will decide on the winners of the Pitch-off. First place will receive a table in Start Up Alley at the upcoming TechCrunch Disrupt Europe in Berlin. Second Place will receive 2 tickets to the upcoming TechCrunch Disrupt. Third Place will receive 1 ticket to the upcoming TechCrunch Disrupt.
- Ground Floor – CAMPUS LONDON, 4-5 Bonhill Street, London EC2A 4BX
- Event runs from 3 PM – 5:30 PM on Monday July 29th, 2013
Questions about the event? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Become A Sponsor
- For more information on sponsorship packages and to discuss becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com.
And whether you’re an investor, entrepreneur, dreamer or tech enthusiast, we want to see you at the event, so we can give you free beer and hear your thoughts. Come one, come all. It’s sure to be a night to remember.