The Gillmor Gang — Robert Scoble, Dan Farber, Kevin Marks, Keith Teare, and Steve Gillmor — talk Slack, Nuzzel, micro-audiences, notification strategy, Microsoft futures, Office on the iPad, and a Sunday brunch of tech nuggets.
Not discussed but no less relevant, IFTT, Instapaper, Digg Deeper, MediaREDEF, voice roaming, and the amazing set of circumstances that prevented the Beatles from not happening. I read the news today, oh boy.
@stevegillmor, @dbfarber, @scobleizer, @kevinmarks, @kteare
Produced and directed by Tina Chase Gillmor @tinagillmor
- Bio Dan Farber was named Editor-in-Chief of CBSNews.com in Dec. 2008. Prior to CBS News he was Editor-in-Chief of CNET's News.com in February 2008. Previously he was vice-president of editorial at CNET Networks and editor in chief of ZDNet. Dan has more than 25 years of experience as an editor and journalist covering technology. He joined ZDNet in 1996, and led the development of ZDNet's worldwide …
- Full profile for Dan Farber
- Bio Keith Teare is the CEO and founder of just.me Inc and a Founder at the Palo Alto incubator, Archimedes Labs. Teare has a track record as a serial entrepreneur with big ideas and has achieved significant returns for investors. History (a) The EasyNet Group: Founded in 1994 as one of the first ISP's in Europe, Teare was CTO and co-founder. It went public on the AIM exchange in London in 1996 and …
- Full profile for Keith Teare
- Bio Kevin Marks is a software engineer. Kevin served as an evangelist for OpenSocial and as a software engineer at Google. In June 2009 he announced his resignation. From September 2003 to January 2007 he was Principal Engineer at Technorati responsible for the spiders that make sense of the web and track millions of blogs daily. He has been inventing and innovating for over 17 years in emerging technologies …
- Full profile for Kevin Marks
- Bio Robert Scoble is an American blogger, technical evangelist, and author. He is best known for his popular blog, Scobleizer, which came to prominence during his tenure as a technical evangelist at Microsoft. Scoble joined Microsoft in 2003, and although he often promoted Microsoft products like Tablet PCs and Windows Vista, he also frequently criticized his own employer and praised its competitors …
- Full profile for Robert Scoble
- Bio Steve Gillmor is a technology commentator, editor, and producer in the enterprise technology space. He is Head of Technical Media Strategy at salesforce.com and a TechCrunch contributing editor. Gillmor previously worked with leading musical artists including Paul Butterfield, David Sanborn, and members of The Band after an early career as a record producer and filmmaker with Columbia Records' …
- Full profile for Steve Gillmor
Latest headlines delivered to you daily