T-Mobile CMO Mike Sievert is pumped about Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 smartphone: Today, the executive tweeted that Samsung’s latest flagship is a record-breaker at the carrier, with over 100,000 pre-registrations in under 48 hours since its announcement.
Pre-registrations are notably not pre-sales – they represent just consumer interest in an upcoming device, not a commitment to buy. Still, Sievert says that this indicates the launch of Samsung’s upcoming phone will “be big,” according to another tweet.
- Founded February 1969
- Total Funding Not available
- Overview Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in consumer electronics, information technology and mobile communications, and device solutions businesses worldwide. It develops, manufactures, and sells various consumer products, including mobile phones, tablets, televisions, Blu-rays, DVD players, home theaters, and digital cameras and camcorders; home appliances, such as …
- Website http://www.samsung.com/us
- Full profile for Samsung Electronics
Samsung GALAXY S
- Description Samsung GALAXY S series refers to the high-end flagship Android smartphones in the Samsung GALAXY series and includes Super Smart devices of the GALAXY series and manufactured by Samsung Electronics.
- Company Samsung Electronics
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Samsung GALAXY S
- Founded 2002
- Ticker NYSE: TMUS
- Overview T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 293 million Americans where they live, work, and play. Around the country, our Personal Coverage Check gives customers a clear picture of their local coverage.
- Website http://www.t-mobile.com/Company
- Full profile for T-Mobile USA
Latest headlines delivered to you daily