CES. Day two. Go.
We’re back for a second day of CES and today is set to be stellar. Martha Stewart is joining Jordan Crook on our live video stream. We have two rockstar sessions of Hardware Battlefield. And none of the TechCrunch staff has caught the CES flu! Yet.
As yesterday, all of today’s events will be streamed lived right here. The schedule is below. You, our lovely viewer, can also interact with us using the Twitter hashtag #cescrunch.
We’ll be back again tomorrow for the final day of the show where among other things, will award one of the 14 Hardware Battlfield contestants with a $50,000 check.
Wednesday January 8, 2014
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Live booth tour with Martha Stewart from 3D Printing World Tech Zone
- 10:00 – 10:15 – Interview with LUMO BodyTech
- 11:00 – 12:10 – Hardware Battlefield with Craig Dalton, Boris Sofman, & Martha Stewart
- 12:10 – 1:00 – Live booth tours of LG, Qualcomm, & Intel
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Gadgets Live video podcast featuring demos from Sony, Play-i & Aereo
- 2:00 – 2:40 – Live booth tours from the Wrist Revolution Tech Zone
- 2:40 – 3:55 – Interview with Nadeem Kassam of Basis
- 3:00 – 4:00 – Hardware Battlefield with Matt Burns, Brady Forrest, Katherine Hague & Eric Migicovsky
- 4:00 – 4:30 – Live booth tours