CES! CES! CES!
TechCrunch is excited to be back at the annual Consumer Electronic Show for yet another year. Our schedule is packed and we’re streaming all the tomfoolery live. You can watch it right here.
Today’s schedule features booth tours of the big boys, namely Samsung, Sony, and Intel. Our teams will also hit up Eureka Park and CES’ notorious North Hall where they will be no doubt overwhelmed by iStuff accessories.
Then, at 11:00 am PDT, tune in to watch the first session of the inaugural Hardware Battlefield where 14 hardware startups will pitch to rounds of judges, competing for a $50,000 prize.
Everything is streamed live and uncut. I have a 1,000 bonus points to the readers that call out our mistakes on Twitter using the #cescrunch.
Tuesday January 7, 2014
- 10:05 – 10:40 – Live booth tours of Samsung and Sony
- 10:40 – 10:50 – Interview with James Park, FitBit CEO
- 11:00 – 12:10 – Hardware Battlefield with John Biggs, Jeff Clavier, Slava Rubin, & Julie Uhrman
- 12:10 – 1:00 – Live stream from Eureka Park
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Gadgets Live video podcast featuring demos from Anki, Lit Motors and Formlabs
- 2:00 – 2:40 – Live stream with Ayah Bdeir from iLounge Tech Hall
- 2:40 – 2:55 – Interview with Rob Coneybeer
- 3:00 – 4:00 – Hardware Battlefield with Matt Burns, Ayah Bdeir, Rob Coneybeer, & Greg Papadopoulos
- 4:00 – 4:30 – Live stream with Jeff Clavier from Robotics Tech Zone