This week on the TC Europe podcast we talk about the up and coming Mallzee that actually lets you tell your friends what to buy, the easy-to-use Kano Raspberry Pi, and Hoxton Ventures, a fund dropping a few million into the next billion Euro idea.
This is the TechCrunch Europe Podcast, wherein we European writers discuss tech news, as well as what’s happening in our startup scene. Join Steve O’Hear, Natasha Lomas, and John Biggs to hear what we think about those topics.
We invite you to enjoy our weekly podcast every Thursday.
Intro music by Espanto.
- Founded January 2013
- Total Funding $1.35M
- Overview Kano is the first computer that anyone can make. It’s a new type of technology playkit. It’s powered by Raspberry Pi, our beautifully-designed hardware ecosystem, and playful, open-source Kano software. Kano’s core kit costs $99, and is designed for all ages, all over the world.
- Website http://kano.me
- Full profile for Kano Computing
- Founded June 2012
- Total Funding $458k
- Overview Mallzee is a personal shopper in users pocket that searches over 2million items of clothing to only show them the clothes that suit them. Mallzee really is a social experience, but not in the sense of sharing with hundreds of people. Mallzee let’s they have meaningful conversations through in app sharing with friends to get their opinions before they buy. Mallzee is set to become the go to place …
- Website http://www.mallzee.com
- AngelList Page | Hiring: 1 open positions
- Full profile for Mallzee.com
Latest headlines delivered to you daily