A rare treat this week as you can hear the TechCrunch team react to breaking gadget news (the Steam Controller, to be specific) live as it unfolds. It’s like being inside our brains without the echoes and cobwebs. We also cover the big Surface 2 reveal, Steam OS, the Steam Box announcements, Adobe’s Mighty hardware and BlackBerry’s very bad quarter.
This week, we have a very special episode of the Gadgets Podcast with a ragtag team of lovable characters, including myself – Darrell Etherington – Chris Velazco and special guests Frederic Lardinois and TCTV Producer Steve Long, so you just know it’s going to be the heartwarming comeback story of a lifetime.
We invite you to enjoy our weekly podcasts every Friday at 3 p.m. Eastern and noon Pacific. And feel free to check out the TechCrunch Gadgets Flipboard magazine right here, as well as the TechCrunch Droidcast.
Intro Music by Rick Barr.
- Founded December 1982
- Ticker NASDAQ:ADBE
- Overview Adobe is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. It provides digital marketing and digital media solutions, allowing customers to create digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. It also helps customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content …
- Website http://www.adobe.com
- Full profile for Adobe Systems
- Founded December 1984
- Ticker NASDAQ:BBRY
- Overview BlackBerry (formerly Research in Motion) is a Canadian designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The company is best known as the developer of the BlackBerry smart phone. Blackberry technology also enables a broad array of third party developers and manufacturers to enhance their products and services with wireless connectivity …
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for Blackberry
- Founded December 1996
- Total Funding Not available
- Overview Valve is an entertainment software and technology company founded in 1996 by Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington and based in Bellevue, Washington. The company became famous from it’s first game Half-Life. Valve currently develops and maintains several video games including the Half-Life 2 series, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Team Fortress 2, Portal, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. As well as …
- Website http://www.valvesoftware.com
- Full profile for Valve Software
Latest headlines delivered to you daily