Here comes the Moto X, the fanciest phone out of Motorola in a long time and here already came the Nexus 7, a device that may beat out the iPad Mini. We talk about both of them. Then we move on to how 3D printing is killing us all and how that’s pretty terrible.
We discuss all this and more on this week’s TechCrunch Gadgets Podcast. The show features John Biggs, Matt Burns, Natasha Lomas, Chris Velazco, and Darrell Etherington as Uncle Jesse.
So sit back, relax, and listen to us make fun of each other while discussing this week’s developments in gadgetry.
We invite you to enjoy our weekly podcasts every Friday at 3pm Eastern and noon Pacific.
Intro Music by Rick Barr.
- Founded September 1998
- Ticker NASDAQ:GOOG
- Overview Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world’s information. In addition to its dominant search engine, it offers a plethora of online tools and platforms including: Gmail, Maps, YouTube, and Google+, the company’s extension into the social space. Most of its Web-based products are free, funded by Google’s highly integrated online advertising …
- Website http://google.com
- AngelList Page
- Full profile for Google
- Founded January 2011
- Total Funding Not available
- Overview Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications and is focused on advancing the way the world connects. From broadband communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility and public safety solutions to mobile and wireline digital communication devices that provide compelling experiences, Motorola is leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises and governments …
- Website http://www.motorolamobility.com
- Full profile for Motorola Mobility
Latest headlines delivered to you daily