Hello and welcome to another Friday. It’s a scorcher out there, AMIRITE? But we’re here to cool things down a bit with yet another episode of the TechCrunch Gadgets Podcast.
This week, Microsoft revealed that no one actually wants the Surface RT. Meanwhile, Google earnings call placed a focus on Moto X (and we also just like to talk about it). Finally, TechCrunch invaded Seattle just yesterday with the TC Meetup + Pitch-off with over 900 people in attendance.
John Biggs, Jordan Crook, and Chris Velazco discuss all this and more on this week’s episode.
We invite you to enjoy our weekly podcasts every Friday at 3pm Eastern and noon Pacific.
Intro Music by Rick Barr.
- Founded September 1998
- Ticker NASDAQ:GOOG
- Overview Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world’s information. In addition to its dominant search engine, it offers a plethora of online tools and platforms including: Gmail, Maps, YouTube, and Google+, the company’s extension into the social space. Most of its Web-based products are free, funded by Google’s highly integrated online advertising …
- Website http://google.com
- AngelList Page
- Full profile for Google
- Founded April 1974
- Ticker NASDAQ:MSFT
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Founded January 2011
- Total Funding Not available
- Overview Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications and is focused on advancing the way the world connects. From broadband communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility and public safety solutions to mobile and wireline digital communication devices that provide compelling experiences, Motorola is leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises and governments …
- Website http://www.motorolamobility.com
- Full profile for Motorola Mobility
Latest headlines delivered to you daily