Gillmor Gang – Danny Sullivan, John Borthwick, Kevin Marks, Keith Teare, and Steve Gillmor. Recording has concluded for today.
- Bio Danny Sullivan is a journalist who has covered the internet and search marketing space for nearly 20 years. He's founding editor of Marketing Land and Search Engine Land, the Common Sense Tech columnist for CNET and a chief content officer of Third Door Media, which produces the SMX: Search Marketing Expo conferences.
- Full profile for Danny Sullivan
- Bio John Borthwick is CEO and co-founder of betaworks, a company that builds and invests in essential products driven by data and the social world. Prior to launching betaworks, John was CEO of Fotolog, and prior to that he was SVP of Technology and Alliances at Time Warner. He arrived at Time Warner — AOL — in early 1997 when they acquired WP Studio, which he started back in 1994. WP Studio was …
- Full profile for John Borthwick
- Bio Keith Teare is the CEO and founder of just.me Inc and a Founder at the Palo Alto incubator, Archimedes Labs. Teare has a track record as a serial entrepreneur with big ideas and has achieved significant returns for investors. History (a) The EasyNet Group: Founded in 1994 as one of the first ISP's in Europe, Teare was CTO and co-founder. It went public on the AIM exchange in London in 1996 and …
- Full profile for Keith Teare
- Bio Kevin Marks is a software engineer. Kevin served as an evangelist for OpenSocial and as a software engineer at Google. In June 2009 he announced his resignation. From September 2003 to January 2007 he was Principal Engineer at Technorati responsible for the spiders that make sense of the web and track millions of blogs daily. He has been inventing and innovating for over 17 years in emerging technologies …
- Full profile for Kevin Marks
- Bio Steve Gillmor is a technology commentator, editor, and producer in the enterprise technology space. He is Head of Technical Media Strategy at salesforce.com and a TechCrunch contributing editor. Gillmor previously worked with leading musical artists including Paul Butterfield, David Sanborn, and members of The Band after an early career as a record producer and filmmaker with Columbia Records' …
- Full profile for Steve Gillmor