Apple knows how to launch and promote new products better than any company in the world. Yesterday’s 73 minute special event, introducing the iPad mini, new MacBook Pro, Mac Mini and iMac was, in Apple’s words amazing, great, the best, incredible, tremendous, fantastic, incredible, gorgeous and much much more. While some potential buyers might be interested in the detailed specs, check out this short video I put together that contains everything you need to know.
As you listen to it, you might wonder whether they are describing new hardware products or a new lover. Thanks to Apple’s amazing, great, fantastic Final Cut Pro for help editing this video.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Mac mini makes everyday tasks a breeze with fourth-generation Intel Core processors, a flash storage option that’s up to 50 percent faster, and wireless performance up to three times quicker than its predecessor. With Intel Iris Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 5000, it also delivers graphics performance up to 90 percent faster than the previous generation. And with great connectivity features like …
- Website https://www.apple.com/mac-mini/
- Full profile for Mac Mini
- Description The iMac is a Brand developed by Apple Inc (Formerly Apple Computer Inc). The Brand encompasses a number of computers that have been developed and released by the aofrementioned company since 1998. They include: The iMac G3 (M4984)- Original CRT PowerPC G3 The iMac G3 (M5521)- Second Generation PowerPC G3 The iMac G4- A PowerPC G4 computer with tilt and swivel integral flat panel monitor and "Upturned …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iMac
- Bio Timothy D. Cook is Apple's CEO. He took over from Steve Jobs on 25 August 2011. In his previous position as COO, Cook was responsible for all of the company's worldwide sales and operations, including end-to-end management of Apple's supply chain, sales activities, and service and support in all markets and countries. He also headed Apple's Macintosh division and played a key role …
- Full profile for Tim Cook