Skimlinks provides content magnetisation for publishers that turns product references into affiliate links – and famously was a recent partner with Pinterest. We spoke to founder Alicia Navarro during the F.ounders conference at the Nasdaq in New York.
- Bio Alicia Navarro is CEO and Co-founder of Skimlinks, having evolved the business out of a previous social shopping startup. Skimlinks is a leading content monetization technology, helping thousands of publishers all over the world to earn money from their content in seamless simple way. Alicia's vision for Skimlinks is to see online publishers be rewarded for the role they play in creating purchase …
- Full profile for Alicia Navarro
- Description Skimlinks had an interesting start at life as a completely different company! Our founder Alicia Navarro originally created Skimbit, a social decision-making website, way back in 2006. In an effort to earn more from the site, Alicia tried affiliate marketing, with a twist. She and her small team had created a technology that automated the entire process of earning from affiliate, so they didn't …
- Website http://skimlinks.com
- Full profile for SkimLinks