The Gillmor Gang — Doc Searls, Danny Sullivan, John Taschek, Kevin Marks, and Steve Gillmor — debut the latest Google catchphrase to replace Do No Evil: We Really Don’t Care!
@stevegillmor, @dsearls, @dannysullivan, @jtaschek, @kevinmarks
Produced and directed by Tina Chase Gillmor @tinagillmor
- Bio Danny Sullivan is a journalist who has covered the internet and search marketing space for nearly 20 years. He's founding editor of Marketing Land and Search Engine Land, the Common Sense Tech columnist for CNET and a chief content officer of Third Door Media, which produces the SMX: Search Marketing Expo conferences.
- Full profile for Danny Sullivan
- Bio In The World is Flat, Thomas L. Friedman calls Doc "one of the most respected technology writers in America." Searches for Doc on Google tend to bring up piles of results, owing to his work as: Senior Editor of Linux Journal, the premier Linux monthly and one of the world's leading technology magazines. Co-author of The Cluetrain Manifesto, a book that was Amazon's #1 sales & marketing …
- Full profile for Doc Searls
- Bio John Taschek is vice president of strategy at salesforce.com. He is responsible for corporate product strategy, corporate intelligence and market influence. Taschek came to company in 2003, bringing over 20 years of technology evaluation experience. Taschek currently is also the editorial director for CloudBlog - an independent blog run as an adjunct to salesforce.com's web properties. He occasionally …
- Full profile for John Taschek
- Bio Kevin Marks is a software engineer. Kevin served as an evangelist for OpenSocial and as a software engineer at Google. In June 2009 he announced his resignation. From September 2003 to January 2007 he was Principal Engineer at Technorati responsible for the spiders that make sense of the web and track millions of blogs daily. He has been inventing and innovating for over 17 years in emerging technologies …
- Full profile for Kevin Marks
- Bio Steve Gillmor is a technology commentator, editor, and producer in the enterprise technology space. He is Head of Technical Media Strategy at salesforce.com and a TechCrunch contributing editor. Gillmor previously worked with leading musical artists including Paul Butterfield, David Sanborn, and members of The Band after an early career as a record producer and filmmaker with Columbia Records' …
- Full profile for Steve Gillmor