Kwaga, a Paris, France-based startup that specializes in tools to make email ‘smarter’ by leveraging semantic technology, has raised $1.55 million in Series A funding. The company, which received seed funding from Seedcamp and Kima Ventures after its founding in 2008, raised the money from unnamed private investors.
Read more at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 2007
- Overview Seedcamp is an acceleration fund supporting startups from the pre-seed and seed stage. They back ambitious founders from around the world and help them build billion dollar global companies by providing them the right access at the right time to learning, network, and capital. They invest initially from $0-$250K and accelerate them across the product market fit, traction, growth, and scale stages …
- Location London, England
- Categories Startups, Business Services, Finance
- Founders Saul Klein, Reshma Sohoni
- Website http://www.seedcamp.com
- Full profile for Seedcamp
- Founded 2008
- Overview Evercontact is a cloud-based service that automatically updates address books by analyzing signature blocks in emails or from contact details found anywhere while browsing the web. Evercontact works for Gmail, Google Apps, and Outlook as well as for CRM systems. It is a product by Kwaga, an email assistant that automatically updates and creates contacts in address books and CRMs.
- Location Paris, Ile-de-France
- Categories Startups, Messaging, Contact Management
- Website http://www.evercontact.com
- Full profile for Kwaga