Kwaga, a Paris, France-based startup that specializes in tools to make email ‘smarter’ by leveraging semantic technology, has raised $1.55 million in Series A funding. The company, which received seed funding from Seedcamp and Kima Ventures after its founding in 2008, raised the money from unnamed private investors.
Read more at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 2007
- Overview Seedcamp is a Founder’s First Round Fund. It invests smart capital into pre-seed and seed stage startups, providing up to €200k and a lifelong platform of Learning, Network and Capital to support the most ambitious Founders. Network – They connect the amazing capabilities of their network of Mentors – 1000 Operators (World’s most successful technology Entrepreneurs and Operators) and 500 …
- Location London, H9
- Categories Finance, Startups, Business Services
- Founders Saul Klein, Reshma Sohoni
- Website http://www.seedcamp.com
- Full profile for Seedcamp
- Founded 2008
- Overview Evercontact is a cloud-based service that automatically updates address books by analyzing signature blocks in emails or from contact details found anywhere while browsing the web. Evercontact works for Gmail, Google Apps, and Outlook as well as for CRM systems. It is a product by Kwaga, an email assistant that automatically updates and creates contacts in address books and CRMs.
- Location Paris, Ile-de-France
- Categories Startups, Messaging, Contact Management
- Website http://www.evercontact.com
- Full profile for Kwaga