JolieBox, which is essentially a Birchbox clone in France, has acquired a British competitor, Boudoir Privé. The news comes a few weeks after JolieBox raised 1 million euros from Alven Capital and Oleg Tscheltzoff.
Boudoir Privé will soon become JolieBox UK and the existing team will be maintained.
Read more at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 2010
- Overview Launched in 2010, Birchbox is the discovery commerce platform redefining the retail process by offering consumers a personalized way to discover, sample, shop and learn about the best products and brands available. Birchbox members have first-touch experiences with products each month and access to educational content to help them get the most out of their products. Top brands like Kiehl’s, Benefit, …
- Location New York, New York
- Categories Marketplaces, Beauty, E-Commerce
- Founders Hayley Barna, Katia Beauchamp
- Website http://www.birchbox.com
- Full profile for Birchbox