Social media analytics company Socialbakers, previously known as Facebakers, has raised $2 million in funding in a round led by Earlybird Venture Capital. The funding will enable Socialbakers, which was founded in 2009 and says it is already profitable, to extend its offerings for social media monitoring.
Read on at TechCrunch Europe.
- Founded 2008
- Overview Socialbakers is one of the world’s largest social marketing & analytics suites, with over 2,700 clients in 100 countries - including half of the Global Fortune 500. In addition to offering one of the largest databases of free social media statistics and insights in the world, we provide user-friendly social media solutions that allow brands to measure, compare, and optimize their social campaigns …
- Location Czech Republic, Europe
- Categories Social Media Marketing, Analytics, Social Media
- Founders Martin Homolka, Lukas Maixner
- Website http://www.socialbakers.com
- Full profile for Socialbakers
- Founded 1997
- Overview Established in 1997, Earlybird currently manages over €700 million ($900 million) in assets. It has backed more than 100 companies, some of which have sparked significant innovations in business and technology and resulted in large-scale IPOs and trade sales. Earlybird backs European companies with global ambitions and its active portfolio currently includes 33 companies across the consumer internet …
- Location Berlin, Berlin
- Categories Investment Management, Venture Capital
- Website http://earlybird.com/
- Full profile for Earlybird Venture Capital