We’re back with another episode of TechCrunched, a whirlwind recap of the week’s top tech news in 90 seconds (or so).
This week’s stories include HP’s TouchPad liquidation firesale, the latest tweaks to Facebook privacy, and, in sad news, Steve Jobs’ resignation as Apple’s CEO. Tune in for the details.
Here are some articles related to this week’s episode:
- HP Issues TouchPad Liquidation Order – Get Yours Now For $100
- Steve Jobs Resigns As CEO Of Apple
- Apple’s COO Tim Cook Replaces Steve Jobs As CEO
- Bloody Thursday: Google Deadpools All Slide Products Except One
- Facebook’s Massive Kitchen Sink Update: Photo Tag Approvals And So Much More
- Rumor: Apple Preparing Discount iPhone 4 For September)
- Skype To Acquire Year-old Group Messaging Service GroupMe
- TC Cribs: Unlock The Secrets Of GroupMe HQ (Beware The Time-Out Chair)