Resident Evil (Biohazard in Japan) is 15 years old, can you believe it? To commemorate the series’ 15th anniversary, Capcom announced [JP] the so-called Resident Evil 15th Anniversary Box for the Japanese market today.
The set includes the following items:
- Resident Evil Directors Cut (PS1)
- Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
- Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
- Resident Evil Revival Selection (PS3)
- Resident Evil 4 soundtrack
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica soundtrack
- special Resident Evil pin and sticker set plus original Resident Evil 5 spacer (that game isn’t included in the set)
Definitely of interest for hardcore fans, especially for this price: Capcom plans to start selling the box on September 8 for $95. It will, however, be only available through the company’s Japanese web store.