Yes, it’s been a long time since we braved the curious smells of LikeALittle’s hacker hose. And while TechCrunch Disrupt may have kept you occupied for a week, that emptiness you’re feeling inside can only really be cured by one thing: a new episode of TC Cribs. Happy to oblige.
This episode features GroupMe, the hot group messaging startup that has its roots in a TechCrunch Disrupt hackathon and has since landed over $10 million in funding. The NYC-based startup is full of bright hackers eager to show off their custom rugs and bingo games — and they have a decent sense of humor, too. This is one of our best episodes, so tune in.
I might even dance a little. Thanks for the memories, Petey. And if you enjoy the dancing, you can study the moves here.
Credit once again goes to Ashley Pagán and John Murillo for the camera work, and to Mr. Murillo for the great editing.
Also make sure to check out our previous episodes of TC Cribs:
- Inside The Psychobox: A Tour Of Dropbox’s Bumping Office
- Take A Doc On The Wild Side At Scribd (With Bonus Go Karts!)
- Dogs, Unicorns, And Mysterious Gongs: Inside Yelp’s 5-Star Pad
- TC Cribs: IGN HQ Gets Its Game On With Lawn Gnomes, Plumbers, And Creepy Dinosaurs
- TC Cribs: From Frenchmen To Randy Raccoons, An Inside Look At Seesmic
- TC Cribs: Inside The Snuggified Home Of Posterous
- TC Cribs: Meebo’s Headbanging, Rocket-Flinging Office (With Magical Passageways)