I didn’t even want to dignify NoWhereElse’s “find” with a post, but Steve’s a good guy and maybe… and this is a big maybe… he found a case for the upcoming “iPhone 4S” at “Claire’s.” The best part is when Google translates his article the last line comes up as “So authentic dumpling or simple typo in your opinion? …” which is how I’m going to end all of my posts from now on.
Grain of salt, people. Remember: there will be no hardware at WWDC this year.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone