All the signs pointed to an impending launch of the Windows Phone 7-powered HTC Trophy on Verizon — and wouldn’t you know it? It just became official. The HTC Trophy will hit Verizon’s website on May 26th (the same day that they’re launching the Xperia Play, and quite possibly the LG Revolution), with in-store availability on June 2nd.
Expect to pay around $149.99 after all is said and done, with “all is said” entailing a 2-year contract and a $50 mail in rebate. Join us after a jump for a quick gander at the specs, won’t you?
- 1 GHz Snapdragon® processor
- WVGA 3.8-inch touchscreen
- Surround sound through SRS WOW HD™
- 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash, 720p HD video capture
- 16 GB on-board storage
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n
- Global ready – allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries, with more than 125 with 3G speeds
What do you think? Was the wait for Windows Phone 7′s arrival on Verizon the only thing keeping you from hopping on the WP7-train?