We’re back for a new episode of OMG/JK (in HD!). This week the news has been all about private data — Google and Apple have been accused of tracking your every move (they aren’t), and Sony has revealed that 77 million user accounts were compromised (this, unfortunately, is true).
Tune in to find out where things stand now, and where to get the best deal on your tinfoil hat.
Here are some recent articles that are relevant to this week’s episode.
- Amazon EC2 goes down, taking with it Reddit, Foursquare and Quora
- Apple Responds To Location Tracking Kerfuffle, Says It’s Innocent, Blames Bugs
- Google Responds To Smartphone Location Tracking Uproar, Says Android Is Opt-In
- Lost In The iPhone Location FUD
- Disaster: Playstation Network User Data Compromised, Names, Addresses, Maybe Credit Cards
Latest headlines delivered to you daily