Sharp announced [JP] a very special TV today: their so-called Freestyle AQUOS is a 20-inch LCD that's portable and can be powered by an internal battery if needed. And Sharp didn't forget to squeeze in a few pretty good specs either.
Here are the main features:
- 20-inch LCD with 1,366×768 resolution
- 400,000:1 contrast ratio
- LED backlight
- IEEE 802.11a/n Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- DLNA support
- web connectivity (i.e. Yahoo! for AQUOS)
- 2W×2ch speakers
- HDMI, USB ports
- digital TV tuner
- built-in battery (2 hours battery life)
- newly designed remote control (see below)
- size: 486×24～33×295mm, weight: 3.3kg
Here's Sharp's Japanese promo video:
Sharp will start selling the Freestyle AQUOS in Japan on June 1 (price: $1,220).